I'm excited to offer my first bundle dye kit with natural dye flowers grown in my own backyard! You will make one beautiful silk scarf that will be dyed with dried flowers from here in the Hudson Valley.
Due to the variety of flowers in your kit, each one will come out unique, one of a kind, and perfectly imperfect.
This kit is intended for anyone from kids to adults who would like to journey into the complex world of botanical dyeing. This is a beginner level project that is fun and simple, and will allow you to make something beautiful and useable from the first try.
Your kit will include:
- (1) Pre washed and pre mordanted 100% silk scarf (meaning- I prepped it for you and it’s ready to take dye!)
- (1) Package of dried homegrown flowers from my home in the Hudson Valley. The kit will have various dried flowers that will make colorfast and lightfast dye on your scarf-from marigolds, coreopsis, cosmos, black eyed susans, black hollyhock, lupine and more.
- (1) Length of twine for wrapping your bundle securely
- (1) Instructional worksheet written and designed by me! This will have a step by step with various techniques and how to achieve the best results.
- For a limited time all kits will include one of my eco printed bookmarks, free!
✨It’s a very simple + very fun process that will allow you to connect with nature in a whole new way, by wearing it!
All you need is a steamer-or I will give you a few alternatives if you don’t have one.
Bundle Dye Kit/100% Silk Scarf
All sales final. Please contact me with any questions or concerns.